Weather in November in Purangi
- The weather in November is faintly wet. Around 185mm (7.3in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 13:51 long and the longest day is 14:42 long with an average length of 14:19.
Weather Trend Graph for November in Purangi, New Zealand
Purangi Weather in November Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Purangi:
- New Plymouth, New Zealand - 32 kms (19.9 miles) WNW
- Waitara, New Zealand - 30.8 kms (19.1 miles) WNW
- Inglewood, New Zealand - 27.3 kms (17 miles) W
- Tarata, New Zealand - 13.1 kms (8.1 miles) W
- Pukeiti, New Zealand - 47.7 kms (29.7 miles) W
- Tariki Hydro, New Zealand - 22.8 kms (14.2 miles) WSW
- Stratford Dem Farm, New Zealand - 26.3 kms (16.3 miles) SW
- Dawson Falls, New Zealand - 39.1 kms (24.3 miles) WSW
- Eltham, New Zealand - 36.6 kms (22.8 miles) SW
- Riverlea, New Zealand - 48.8 kms (30.3 miles) SW
- Patiki, New Zealand - 59 kms (36.7 miles) SW
- Manaia Dem Farm, New Zealand - 51.5 kms (32 miles) SW
- Inaha, New Zealand - 55.2 kms (34.3 miles) SSW